Welcome to my adventures...I have them...promise. A 20-something in Chicago is bound to.

2.2.08

If you think that a kiss is all in the lips...

I did have it all wrong, I think. It's all about the heart of the matter. My last blog was so whiny and so bitchy, I had to leave it behind. It's about time I start getting to the heart of the matter (jn every situation), even if I don't particularly care to. This doesn't mean that I won't be particularly bitchy, but I'm going to try to move beyond the whining and get at what's really bugging me before I start sounding like a weepy emo kid who blogs about how even Edgar Allen Poe had it better. So, I christen thee, new blog. May you be more pleasant than your predecessor and may you provide me (and all who visit) with a more permanent sense of serendipity and destiny. Peace.

1 comment:

Gregory said...

Go into layout and flip the script on this bitch. The new blog entries need to be at the top. Don't make me scroll down, lady!