Welcome to my adventures...I have them...promise. A 20-something in Chicago is bound to.

15.7.08

Money, Money, Money...

Sucks. I got a call today from my bank saying that an old account I had closed had an overdraft protection that was over $300...that I can't really spare right now. Which makes sense as to why I was denied a credit card last month. I hate money. I hate the fact that I'm poor. AND, I hate the fact that I have no viable income at this time. The worst part of it all is that I tend to indulge in retail therapy. Bad day at work? Buy a hat. Someone said I looked like ass? Get a new pair of shoes. Mom called? Buy an entirely new outfit. I CAN'T spend any more money at this point...and I'm really worried about August. This worry tends to manifest itself in mini-panic attacks that culminate in a shoot-up-in-bed-in-terror that happens around 3 a.m. for a week after the worry begins. Tonight won't be fun. Unless I drink. Which costs money. Or unless I get a DVD to distract me. Which costs money. Or unless I make out with someone...which is FREE. *fingers crossed for me, folks. I think I found the one bi-guy who is still into cooch up in Wisconsin...here's hoping*

No comments: