During our latest bout of "roommate fun", we decided that it would be a good idea to impersonate one another and show how we think the other half lives. This grand event was sponsored by Fat Tire and St. James Winery.
Fifi did a marvelous rendition of Katisha's cacophony...I mean...symphony of cupboard doors slamming each morning. Always done before 8 a.m...sometimes earlier, if we're lucky. Fifi stomped around and made loud "Slam! Slam! Slam! SLAM!!!" sounds and pretended to throw dishes around. All true. All funny.
I turned up my iPod and ran around the corner (out of sight) to imitate Buffy's Protestant orgasms, as we call them. She saves these for visits from the boyfriend and tells us we don't need our iPods that night to cover any un-Christian noises from her room. This is a bald faced lie. She will drink and start to forget that Jesus is her boyfriend. She then gets horny and gets it on with a real man (at this juncture in her life, the real man is her boyfriend). This leads to a loud, almost painful, possibly pleasurable (but not sure if it's entirely permissible!) orgasm. This was what I mimicked. Quite well, I might add.
Fifi asked "What do I do?", which was the only impetus needed for Buffy to race out of the room, and for Katisha and I to start up a false conversation. Our bemused overseas guest watched as Buffy stomped down the hall (making the sound of our weighs-98-pounds-but-sounds-like-she-weighs-350-pounds roommate coming to visit in the living room!), burst into the room, ignoring the current conversation, and cried, " 'Allo!! I'm Frrrrench!!!" Buffy then stomped back out, completing one of the most accurate descriptions of the night. We love our Fifi, but as she is partially deaf and very French, she has little use for whatever the "f*cking Americans" are doing at the time and she manages to impart her words of wisdom (wanted or no) into the conversation (usually dealing with something "disGUSting" that she dealt with that day) before running (read: stomping) off to her room.
As I was the only roommate not poked fun at yet, Buffy began to lie on the floor and snore. Katisha obliged by making alarm clock sounds as Buffy slapped her hand at the table and rolled over. Fifi was confused by this and asked what they were doing. Katisha grabbed the empty wine bottle and said, "Wait! Wait! I know. I need a bottle." Fifi deadpanned, "Oh. It's Nora." Thanks guys. Thanks.
Welcome to my adventures...I have them...promise. A 20-something in Chicago is bound to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well, you know - If the corkscrew fits.
My goodness that must be just awful for everyone to know what a drunk you are. Personally, practicing sobriety and Calvanism, I can't relate.
Post a Comment