Welcome to my adventures...I have them...promise. A 20-something in Chicago is bound to.

17.2.08

Run and Tell That

Because, apparently, Catisha feels the need to tattle on me...as to the reasons that I am a gay man. We have always speculated, but during the course of the evening (as I progressively became more and more drunk), she compiled a list as to why I am officially a gay man. Not a gay, perse.... but a gay MAN... Catisha said so

Two more things I would like to add...I just made this html link work and it thrilled me to NO END, *and* as Catisha refused to say, I am NOT a gay man because I cannot penetrate anything without the use of superficial aids. Her catholic soul would not allow that. My gay soul would.




OK...with that posted, I now respond to Seriously Flippant's tag. :)

The Rules:
1.) List three reasons why I blog
2.) List the rules (I'm so fast at this!!)
3.) Tag three other bloggers

!) I blog because it's fun. I like sharing my stories. I like the idea of pseudo anonymity. These two reasons MAKE blogging fun. I feel like only those that I really really want to read my blog will. And anyone else that I don't care about won't. This provides a certain amount of gleefulness at poking fun at those who will never read my blog and a GREAT amount of joy in sharing my ridiculous life with those who know me best.

2) I blog because I need to. Not because it's a necessity like my dear Hobbit friend. I blog because I need to get things out of me, sometimes. I have a tendency to bottle things up and I don't say things (so often) until it is too late. Blogging affords me the luxury of being open and relatively honest with myself with little danger of judgment from myself or anyone else.

3) I blog because I get a certain amount of wicked joy from it. I like bitching about people in the kindest, funniest way possible. I love everyone I hang around with...if I didn't like you, I wouldn't hang around with you. However, YOU do stupid things. I do, too...but, I'd rather blog about how YOU were stupid, than how *I* was stupid. Comprende? :)

I tag again: Catisha.

Were she to be reading my blog, I would tag AZ, because I'd be fascinated by her comments...as it is, I'm a stalker right now and will make my commenting move at some point. :) bwahaha.




God, I need to sober up.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Being sober is no fun. I am planning my next night of not sober. I haven't had one -- in 1.5 months. Gah. This needs to change.

Gregory said...

Thanks for playing! Sobriety is, in fact over-rated.

Would you like me to make sure that AZ knows about you? She loves these sorts of things...

Gregory said...

I'm tired of reading this one.